Friday, August 3, 2007

Do you want to look like this?


OF COURSE YOU DO!!! Who doesn't want that natural, understated, girl-next-door gorgeousness? Well ladies, you're in luck! Amy Winehouse hopes to open her own beauty salon once her fifteen minutes are over (Oh stop with the whole
"she's SO talented" thing already. Macy Gray? Norah Jones? Corinne Bailey Rae? Ring any bells?)

Amy said,
"I'd love to have a beauty salon. My grandmother, God rest her soul, pretty much trained me and my brother. He'd give her a pedicure and I'd do her nails and her hair."



We were fortunate enough to find a photo of the late Granny Winehouse:





God rest her soul.


SOURCE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings. You have great blog and I like it a lot. Let me introduce myself, I'm the editor of the new fashion blog - http://www.watch-trend.com/. I'm looking for partners now and I noticed that you have a number of fashion related links displayed on your site.
Can we exchange links? I would appreciate it a lot!

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Best wishes
Jeniss
web@watch-trend.com

Anonymous said...

Bitch WISHES Elsa Lanchester was her grandma.