Thursday, August 2, 2007

Bobby Brown is nuts!

In a bizarre item in the NY Post today, Bobby Brown was quoted as saying that he thinks Osama Bin Laden wants to kill him because he (Osama) is in love with Whitney Houston. Bobby even went as far as hiring extra security to protect him on his recent tour in Australia, where apparently, people pay to see him sing.

He said,
"I figure if Bin Laden wants me, and everybody is looking for him, it probably won't happen. But if he wants to try and find me for something so stupid, he can do what he wants. I have to leave it in the hands of my higher power. Come on, if anybody [else was] threatened by Al Qaeda, they'd take it seriously."

Well, he does have a point, I'd take
pretty much anyone else seriously.



"See now why you gotta say that? Don't be cruel."



Um, sorry Bobby. It's just kind of ridiculous, you know? Osama Bin Laden after you of all people. I think you may just be a wittle bit paranoid. Probably smoking the pot again aren't you?



"For you information, he IS after me and I have proof."



Ok, I'll bite. NO NOT REALLY MORON! Get the hell away from me! I mean, show me the proof.


"It's this letter..... I can't even read it."


Well that's because you can't read.


"You read it."


Ok, 'Dear Mr. Brown: You are required to pay past due child support payments totaling........' Dumbass! This is a child support payment letter!



"Oh............."THAT'S EVEN SCARIER!!!"


Ok, Bobby, thanks for stopping by but you really must be going now, I think there might be a new picture of Britney in a hideous outfit that I have to get to.

"So that's it? Nobody cares that Osama Bin Laden is trying to kill me? I should just go paint a target on my chest and stand in the middle of Times Square."


Whatever, it's your prerogative.


"Damn bitch." (storms off)


"Excuse me, have you seen that infidel Bobby Brown? I must KILL him so I can make that lovely songstress made of chocolate who has been brainwashed by American culture one of my wives."

I think he went thatta way.




That silly Bobby Brown is so paranoid!

SOURCE


No comments: