Wednesday, July 18, 2007

This show will change the world!



Snoop Dogg is the latest celebrity to get their own reality show. Try to contain your excitement. The show, which will be on E! (I can already see Joel McHale showing clips: "Let's take some E!"), will focus on Snoop's balance between his family, career, and blunts.

Ted Harbert, president of Comcast Entertainment group, said in a statement:
"Snoop Dogg is, without a doubt, one of the most charismatic and intriguing personalities in pop culture today." (He actually made this statement in 1993 between bong hits in the parking lot before a date of The Chronic Tour, but who's keeping track?)

Anyway, we here at Asshat Hollywood are very excited to have with us today, Snoop Dogg!!

Welcome Snoop!


........................



Um, ok. Sooo, are you excited about the new show?

"Know what I'm sayin'?"


I'll take that as a yes I guess. So, how do you feel about being compared to Ozzy Osbourne?





Wow, that's um, interesting. So how does your family feel about being filmed 24/7?

"Know what I'm sayin'?"


Yeah, uh, actually no. No, I really don't know what you're saying because YOU AREN'T SAYING ANYTHING BESIDES 'KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN?'. What's that? What are you handing me?



No, I don't smoke the pot. No thanks, really. Well ok, maybe just a little hit.....



"Know what I'm sayin'?"


You know, I think I do! Wow, that Ted Harbert was right! You ARE charismatic and intriguing! Good luck on your show! Let's go get some Cheetos!


SOURCE

No comments: