Saturday, May 5, 2007

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Don't Free Paris!

Paris Hilton is going to JAIL!!!! The judge sentenced her to 45 days in the slammer.

Her defense attorney Howard Weitzman said he would appeal. He said, "I'm shocked, I'm surprised and really disheartened in the system that I've worked in for close to 40 years." He added that it was "uncalled for, inappropriate and bordered on the ludicrous. I think she's singled out because of who she is."

Um, I think her attorney was hoping they'd let her off the hook because of "who she is." Asshat! Oh well, at least he got a blowjob out of it.

That judge gets my award for awesome person of the week! (sorry Blake, but Paris behind bars beats beatboxing over You Give Love a Bad Name. )


SOURCE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. I think the public needs a break from her, so that judge went the public service route...good for him.

Anonymous said...

Thank heavens somebody has taken that spoilt airhead bimbo out of circulation. Shame its not 450 days. Joe