Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Pam and Tommy - On again? Again?


FROM PR INSIDE:

' Rocker Tommy Lee has fuelled speculation he's reunited romantically with ex-wife Pamela Anderson - he's buying a luxury property for her in Dubai.
The Motley Crue drummer moved in with Anderson and the couple's two sons earlier this year while renovation work was carried out on his own home, and now he's snapping up a residence in the Gulf state at the actress' request.

And he hopes to spend plenty of time with his family on one particular man-made island in The World project - a group of islands, which are inspired by countries around the globe.

He says, "I've been doing a lot of research on Dubai property and The World project. We're going for 'Greece' because I'm Greek originally.

"Pamela actually turned me on to the whole thing. Life is good now. I'm happy because I'm seeing my boys again. '

Tommy is also reportedly happy to be seeing Pam's girls again as well.

Best of luck to them!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Pammy and Tommy get back together, I think they belong together...they're a family anyway.