Friday, April 6, 2007

Asshat Idol - Top 9


Wednesday, April 4th:

Ryan: "You're sure Sanjaya isn't in the bottom 2? Can you double-check?"



Gina: "I'm really gonna miss you Stacey."

Haley: "It's HALEY!"

Ryan: "The person going home tonight is.....Gina Glocksen. Stacey you are safe!"


Haley: "It's HALEY!!!"
Gina: "Fucking shit!"


Sanjaya: "My plan, it is working!"

Gina: "Simon, I don't understand."
Simon: "You were bound to go home soon anyway, but I agree, we need to stop this problem."



After the show:


Blake - "Dude, check out this message I got! It says there is something terrible headed our way!"
Chris - "Dude,why are you on my lap?"

Blake - "Sorry bro, I'll get up."
Chris - "Too late, I already am. Move a little more to the right. Yeah. Who's your daddy now bitch?"


"You guys!! I just read that something terrible is headed our way!"


"You guys, someone just sent me flowers!! Why would someone do that? Something must be wrong. Something terrible must be headed our way!"




Simon: "Ryan, you'll like autoerotic asphixiation if you just give it another try. "
Ryan: "Uh, hang on, Simon... what the hell is that terrible thing headed our way? Oh no, it can't be................."






TO BE CONTINUED

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Can't wait for the next installment!