Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Britney Comeback Update



Since leaving rehab, Britney Spears has been keeping herself out of trouble by getting dental work and working on her new album. Producer Sean Garrett promises the album is going to be a hit and said, "I'm working with Britney.'It's really coming together right now. I know she'll do exceptionally well now that she's out of rehab. The new album is like 'Toxic' times 10. It's going to be a lot of fun and it's really exciting. We did a lot of great work before her break." (I think he meant breakdown.)

Let's see, I'm a little rusty on my math but I'm pretty sure:
Toxic X 10 =

Great, just great.

Garrett then said: "Britney is a superstar. She definitely knows how to handle herself, but it's tough sometimes. The pressure sometimes gets to you, but I think she has done such a great job keeping her composure under the circumstances."

Ummmm, ok. Yeah, that's our Britney, calm, cool, and collected. Maybe compared to Michael Richards?


SOURCE

No comments: