Friday, March 16, 2007

What the hell is wrong with you Nikki Sixx?


Well this just sucks.

Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue has denied reports that the very, very awesome Christopher Walken will play Ozzy Osborne in The Dirt, the movie adaptation of the book about the band.

Nikki said to MTV News, "I think he had a couple drinks and it got blown out of proportion. I believe, as everyone else believes, that it's going to be [cast with] unknowns."

Nikki then blows some smoke up his own ass by adding, "It's a really important story... [It's] the story of survival. Everybody who reads the script feels an emotional connection to it."

Then Nikki went on to tell the story about how he died and came back from the dead after an overdose for the 2,080,596th time, referring to himself in the third person.

I'm pissed at you Nikki Sixx!! Obviously, if the great Christopher Walken was talking about playing Ozzy, he was definitely interested and you're turning him away in favor of some "unknown?" Are you doing the drugs again? You get unknowns when you can't get the real actors dumbass! I guess Ashton Kutcher won't be playing Tommy Lee now either. This movie could have been awesome, but now it's gonna be more like a VH1 biopic, probably not even be as good as the MC Hammer one. I'm sore disappointed in you Nikki Sixx. Christopher Fucking Walken man!

Wait.

Unknowns?

Hey Nikki, I'm unknown. I know you'll need lots of groupies in this movie!
(But I ain't being the one in the closet--that was just wrong.) Call me!

SOURCE

No comments: