Monday, March 12, 2007

Good luck and get well soon Regis!



Regis Philbin is going to have heart bypass surgery this week.

On his show this morning Regis said, "I had been feeling chest pains, you know, and, uh, shortness of breath and all those little symptoms that you hear about. Nobody wants to do it, I guess. And I had a second opinion, I did all those things, and so they're all in agreement that it should be the bypass. And so that's what I'm gonna do."

Then Kelly Ripa joked, "My primary job will be, like it or not, get your pills ready — your sponge-bath nurse." To which Philbin replied: "Why don't you give me a quick dip before I go?"

Ok, there's an image I didn't need. I actually think I'd rather watch the heart bypass surgery than Kelly Ripa giving Regis Philbin a sponge bath.


SOURCE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Regis will do anything to get joke material! I'm suprised he even has a heart. Everyone who I know who has met him thinks he's as an arrogant letch. Polident commercials will be next.