Thursday, March 15, 2007

Britney, Britney , Britney!!!


Justin doesn't care about Britney Spears.

This came from the National Enquirer magazine: so take it with a grain of salt, or a vegetable oil purge or whatever.

So a source said "Justin was coming out of his agent's office when a woman approached him. She scolded him 'Why won't you help her out? I've read she's still in love with you. Can't you just try?' "Justin exploded and yelled back 'Why does everyone keep telling me I have to take care of Britney? Britney, Britney, Britney! She's an ex girlfriend! Doesn't anyone get it? "'We're not together anymore. I am so totally over her!' "And he stormed off."

Justin then called his mom and cried and whined.

If it's true, I can understand where Timberfuck is coming from. He doesn't have to answer for Britney anymore. Although, he may be what set off the crazy. Plus, Cameron went a little nutty after he dumped her too, so maybe there's something to it.

SOURCE

No comments: