Thursday, March 29, 2007

What the Asshats Are Up To

Hilary (thinking):"She better not get any ideas."

No snark here but look at Ashley Judd. Not a drop of makeup. HATE HER!

"Are you sure we can't make this one about Elvis being discovered alive?" - Nic Cage on the set of National Treasure 2.

"I'm sorry! I loved Stranger Than Fiction. Honest!"

"Sir Bono? Check. Next up, Saint Bono."

(COURTNEY LOVE) "I look so hot!! I gotta call Tara and thank her for the number of her surgeon!"

"Ok, ok, very cute but you tell Tinky-Winky this part's off-limits."

"Have you heard? I'm Heather Mills and I have an artificial leg. Yeah, I do! Really! See, I'm holding some spares right here! And I'm competing on Dancing With the Stars and doing very well!! I am a great role model for disabled gold-diggers everywhere!"

" NOW I AM GOING TO EAT YOUR SOULS, FOR I AM SATAN!!!!"

Congratulations!! You just got a VD from looking at this picture!

No comments: