Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Go Sanjaya!

I'm sure anyone who watches American Idol has heard about the girl that is starving herself until Sanjaya is voted off. She's on day 9 of her hunger strike and she's finally come to the realization that hmm, maybe it wasn't such a great idea after all.

Her latest blog entry reads: "It's getting to a point where I don't know if I can continue on like this anymore, my parents are starting to get concerned. i am going to try my best to make it until Wednesday night though. We'll see. "

WIMP!!!

Seriously though, her profile says she is 23 years old! Does anyone actually believe this? She's probably 17 and has been eating BK Stackers every day the entire time.

I do commend her for her originality in her desperate quest for 15 minutes of cyber-fame. She's right up there with the YouTube bride that cut off her hair. I want to pull a stunt too. I know, I'll eat every day until Sanjaya is voted off, then I'll eat every day after he is!

No comments: