Thursday, March 29, 2007

Marks!

I can't believe the "Battle of the Billionaires" at Wrestlemania 23 this Sunday is actually making national news. It cracks me up that some people actually think there's a chance in hell Donald Trump may "lose" and end up having to shave that bird's nest off his head.

PEOPLE ran the following quote. On the possibility of shaving his head, Donald said, "It reminds me of when I was in military academy many years ago – my head was shaved, so I guess I'll have to do it a second time. I think there are a lot of people that would like it very much."

And yesterday TMZ posted a clip of the Wrestlemania press conference in which Trump slapped Vince McMahon after the ol' handshake fake-out.

But all the publicity is exactly what they both want. However I don't think it's gonna translate into non-wrestling fans paying $39.99 to see.

No comments: