Friday, February 16, 2007

Kenny Chesney is desperate for attention

Almost two years after his fraudulent marriage to Renée Zellweger, Kenny Chesney is denying rumors that he is gay.

In an interview with 60 Minutes that will air Sunday he says, "It's not true. Period. Maybe I should have come out and said, 'No, I'm not [gay],' but I didn't want to draw any more attention to it. I didn't have to prove to anybody that I wasn't [gay]. I didn't feel like I really did. We thought the least harmful [stated reason] was fraud because it [is] kind of broad ... doesn't specify. And boy ... we were wrong. The only fraud that was committed was me thinking that I knew what it was like ... that I really understood what it was like to be married, and I really didn't."

Yeah, yeah, whatever. If he doesn't want to draw attention to it, why is he bringing it up again two years later? Who cares?
Renée certainly doesn't, she's banging Dylan McKay! My guess is the gay rumors hurt his album sales. I could see a successful openly gay rapper before I could see a successful openly gay country singer. (Yet another reason metal rules btw) Just sayin'.

So he didn't understand what it was like to be married. What couldn't he have understood? The sex part perhaps?

SOURCE

No comments: