Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Howard (not K.) Stern ENGAGED!

In happier couple news, Howard Stern is engaged to his longtime girlfriend, model Beth Ostrosky.

Howard described the proposal on his Sirius radio program this morning. Last night he asked Beth, "Do you want your Valentine's Day gift now?" He then asked her to strip naked. She said no because she thought she was too fat. (I guess living with Stern will give you a complex--ever hear those "Playboy evaluations?") Beth eventually agreed and Howard proposed, giving her a 5.2-carat diamond ring. He said, "You're everything to me. This is so gay...I'm asking you to spend the rest of your life with me." Then they had sex (which I'm sure Howard went into detail describing). Then he called her father and asked for permission (um, shouldn't you do that first?) Her father said yes but demanded, "Never call me Dad."

Good job Beth! You know she threatened to leave if he didn't propose. I bet next she "accidentally" gets pregnant.


SOURCE

No comments: