Friday, December 15, 2006

Pam Speaks Out About Kid & Tommy + Asshat of the Week



Immediately after the split from her hubby Kid Rock, the rumor mill grinded into placing Pamela Anderson right back with ex husband Tommy Lee. There were photos of the couple together and Tommy reportedly even said he knew the split was coming. But on the Howard Stern radio show, Pam tries to silence the rumors saying it has been so long since she's slept with Tommy - that she can't even remember when it was.

She is also none too happy with reports that Kid Rock reportedly said she was out partying while he stayed home and player Mr. Mom with the kids. Us Weekly grabs a partial transcript of the buxom blonde's appearance on the show.

Howard Stern: “It was reported that you were deciding between Tommy and Kid. Is that true?”

Pam: “No, no, god no!”

HS: “Do you still bang Tommy, when was the last time you banged him?"

Pam: "No, no, it was a long time ago, I don't even remember. That wasn't it…I think I just got swept up and I wanted to have a family for my kids, but you remember really quickly when you get back together why you're not together."

HS: "You said you weren't going to get married again, what made you marry [Kid Rock]?"

Pam: "Well it was just a long time apart and the whole idea of having a family and knowing somebody and not having to introduce somebody new to my kids. It was a big mistake, but I was in St. Tropez, I would have married the fisherman on the corner! We just knew each other. We both wanted a family, we both have kids. But when we were together it just wasn't a good thing. We're just two very different people."

HS: "It was reported that he was really upset about your role in Borat, that he was screaming at you..."

Pam: "He was unhappy about that. I don't know why -- you'd have to ask him -- but he really was very unhappy about that."

HS: "I don't understand, if I was your boyfriend, I would have been so excited for you."

Pam: "Thank you, that's what I'm looking for. Someone who is excited about me. This just didn't work out that way."

HS: "Now he said, his camp said that part of the problem was that you were always out partying and drinking and he was at home babysit
ting."

Pam: "No, no, he's never been alone with my kids. That was horrible, I think that's what upsets me the most because I am home with my kids all the time, or my parents are here from Canada. I don't even have a nanny."

(ASSHAT OF THE WEEK part):

HS: "Are you happy you miscarried and didn't have Kid Rock's baby?"
Pam: "That's horrible, no. Everything happens for a reason and now we're all here and we're back to normal. It's like it never even happened."

SOURCE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe her about not being with Tommy lately. He's been pretty busy with Lukass the troll:

No comments: