Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Asshat Idol - Week 1 - Group 1 of Top 36



I don't even know why I am bothering after the suckfest that was last night. Let's just get this over with.


WORST PERFORMANCE:

Pretty much all of them were big fat failure turtles, but Casey Carlson butchering the Police was probably the suckiest:



(sorry, couldn't find a better video)



BEST PERFORMANCE:


Gotta give it to Seacrest.


SIT THE FUCK DOWN RANDY, PAULA, and WHATEVERYOURNAME IS, HE AIN'T THAT GOOD:


Danny
"Have I told you about my dead wife lately? No? Well, let me tell you my sad story as I sing a sad song and point up to the sky dramatically." Gokey. Ugh. Of course he's going to make the top 12 and he's going to irritate the shit out of me every damn week.

PS - Robert Downey Jr. called, he wants his look back.


WHAT ABOUT TATIANA?


Know what? She didn't suck as much as most of the others. Someone obviously told her to take the crazy down a notch, but it had some weird results. After she was done with her song and Ryan was interviewing her on the couch (not sure if she was on the hard part) the drama came back a little and she pled to America to vote to make her dream come true.

And I did!

No comments: