Thursday, February 19, 2009

America got it wrong....WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night on the American Idol results show, the first three members of the top 12 were chosen.

After Alexis Grace and Michael Sarver (why?) took the first two chairs of victory, it came down the goddess that is Tatiana and douchebag dead wife pimper Danny Gokey for the final two spots. After dragging it out "after the break" solely in hopes for a Tatiana meltdown, here's how it went:



Hey, Danny's friend: Cue the photo of Danny and his dead wife!
Classy!

I can't believe America bought into that shit.
So fucking wrong!

It really, really pisses me off. So much so, that I'm having a hard time putting it into words. So at this time, I'd like to introduce our special guest, WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Edge, to tell America just how fucking wrong they were to put Danny through instead of Tatiana.



I think that sums it up pretty well. Thank you Edge.

At least Simon agrees:



Fuck you Danny Gokey. Watch him pull some Kanye West at the 2008 Grammys bullshit.


Hopefully we haven't seen the last of Tatiana and she will be back for the wild card show.

Oh, and hey Michael "I'm a nice guy so put me through" Sarver, THIS is how you sing "I Don't Wanna Be":



If Norman Gentle doesn't get through next week, I don't know what I'm going to do.


AWESOME PHOTOCHOPS COURTESY OF VOTEFORTHEWORST.COM - well, I don't know about the courtesy part, I just kind of took them, but I am giving credit so I think that's pretty courteous.

No comments: