Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Chill Oprah!


Anybody else tired of listening to Oprah Winfrey run her mouth about Obama everywhere you turn? Nothing wrong with getting behind a candidate (although I do wish all these celebs would just keep it to themselves) but seriously, settle down Beavis! Even Barack's like "Ok, thanks for your support. I really need to go, umm, maybe you can go do some live paternity tests on your show or something now? Hey, look, there's Tom Cruise!"

Well as you could imagine, she's just losing her shit today. And now she may jinx him with the old "one chicken, two chickens, three chickens" after announcing on a morning radio talk show that she already has the gown that she will wear to his inaugural ball.

She told N.Y.C.’s Power 105 host Ed Lover this morning that she's been planning her ensemble since February with "vision boards" (I didn't know either. Apparently, it's some of that Secret type shit where you paste a bunch of photos to a board and then all your dreams will come true.)

She said:
“So help me God, I am looking at it right now…. Actually I started in February. I was speaking with Michelle [Obama] and Caroline Kennedy and Maria Shriver — we were all doing a big rally out in California. At the end of the rally Michelle Obama said something powerful, ‘and I want you to leave here and envision Barack Obama taking the oath of office’…. I created a vision board. I had never had a vision board before. I came home, I got me a board and put Barack Obama’s picture on it and I put a picture of my dress I want to wear to the inauguration. Last week I said to the stylist, ‘Take it out of the closet. Let’s take it out. Let’s hang it up, and let it air out.’”
Oprah inspired me to create my very own vision board:


Seriously, if you support Obama and he loses, blame Oprah. And if you are McCain supporter and he wins, thank her.


SOURCE

No comments: