Friday, October 17, 2008

Screwin' Up With McCain



John McCain actually showed up this time on The Late Show With David Letterman last night, attempting to do some damage control for dissing Dave at the last minute for Katie Couric last month. When Dave called him out, John's excuse was "I screwed up." So, anotherwords....he's a politician. Pretty catchy though, that would make a good campaign slogan.

After Dave let him off way too easily they spoke a bit about America's Newest Sweetheart, Joe the Plumber.

Speaking of Joe, TMZ reported today that he owes $1,182.98 in back taxes and that his name isn't even Joe, it's Sam!
I guess he figured Sam was already taken by butchers, but still, I feel so deceived!!! I just ordered my t-shirt and everything! I'm gonna go post on a Clay Aiken messageboard now.

By the way, is it just me or does Joe--I mean, Sam--The Plumber look an awful lot like Stone Cold Steve Austin?


IRS is gonna open a can of whoopass on him!

No comments: