Thursday, October 16, 2008

Deja Vu?


What's up fuckers?!



So I've been gone for two months, but it seems not much has changed. Madonna and Guy are splitting up and there's rumors she's with A-Rod (again!). David "loves the sex" Duchovney and Tea Leoni are separating(or actually, have been but they just didn't tell us.) And, oh look, there's John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston together...again.
Somebody realized nobody gave a shit about his famewhorin' ass solo.

So yeah, same shit, different month.



I am sorry I missed Clay Aiken finally coming out and all the awesomeness that resulted from it. Seriously, if you are ever bored at work check out a Clay fanboard and read some posts from the "deceived" Claymates. It's some pretty funny (and scary) stuff.

So what else? The celebrity baby epidemic spread some more. We lost a legend (RIP Paul Newman). 90210 came back (and mostly sucked). My best friend from high school got married and didn't invite me. Bygones.

But I'm back now. And just in time for the Apocalypse next month! Ya'll know what I'm talking about, but I'm not going to actually say it in fear of jinxing it. And I'm not talking about having an African-American or a women (or hopefully, a plumber) in the White House for the first time in history. No, that's nothing compared to what will come nineteen days after that. Remember that scene in Independence Day where the aliens blasted that building and it started the end of the world? Well, go on down to your local Best Buy on November 23rd to see the shit in person. Or maybe not.

No comments: