Friday, May 9, 2008

It's Britney bitch, Where's your hand K-Fed?



Star Magazine reported not too long ago that Britney and Kevin recently shared a kiss and now they say the two have progressed to having phone sex.

An "insider" tells Star that Britney couldn't sleep one night and called Kevin at 2 am. The talk started about their children but soon the topic got dirty and they weren't talking about Brit's weave.

Since then the two have been reaching out and touching themselves on a weekly basis, says the insider.

Ok, first - ewww! I was going write a fictional transcription of what one of these sessions might be like, but some things are just too gross and scary, even for my polluted backyard mind, so sorry.

Second, who is this insider? Are they listening in to these conversations? Are they getting off too?

Ok, I'm sorry, I'm getting a little queasy now. I guess we should try and see the positive. At least they can't conceive any more children this way.

No comments: