Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Creepy Ass Shit

This kind of stuff makes me feel better about myself because while I can admit that I'm addicted to American Idol, I can safely say that I am not a fucking freak:

Exhibit A: Pocket Archuleta! Current price: $81.00 (20 bids)



Now Paula really can hang him from her rearview mirror and he'll stay small and cute forever just like his dad wants him!

I see you!!



Exhibit B: Jason Castro 12 inch male fashion doll! Current price: $112.50 (15 bids)

Matching bong sold separately


Exhibit C: David Cook Analog Heart CD (Out of Print) Current price: $358.00 (24 bids)

THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY EIGHT DOLLARS??!! I hope for that much they at least throw in a David Cook American Idol Gorgeous Snow Globe Magnet!

Geez, this is getting into Claymate territory!

Sadly though, I couldn't find one bid on any Syesha Mercado merch.

Poor Syesha, even recently booted Brooke White is still outselling her on Ebay. The outfit Brooke wore after last Wednesday's show is currently up to $144.99!

SOURCE


Hey....wait a minute...

Is that my?

It is!!


She-Ra, what the hell do you think you're doing?!!



She-Ra:
"Oh fuck off! How come I never got cool accessories like this? All I got was a stupid plastic sword that couldn't cut a bitch to save a fucking life!"

Jason: "Uhhhhhhhhh...I got the munchies... Hey, I know, let's go find Strawberry Shortcake..and EAT HER!"

She-Ra: "Bring it Spazzboy!"

No comments: