Thursday, May 15, 2008

Is nothing sacred?


Hey, this was funnier when I was stoned!


Beavis and Butthead
creator Mike Judge said in a recent interview that he's considering making a live-action movie out of the 90's cartoon. "I feel like it's something I can come back to and do."

No Mike, it's not!


On who would play the characters he said
"I guess Seann William Scott's kinda got Butt-Head eyes. A long time ago, Johnny Depp had said to me that he really wanted to play Beavis. ... He was doing that ['Don Juan DeMarco'] movie with Marlon Brando, and he said Marlon Brando used to imitate Butt-Head, and he would do Beavis."

Ok, Mike, Johnny was JOKING! (Although, he's probably the one person that could maybe make it work.) And Marlon's DEAD!

God, I really hope this doesn't happen.

I wouldn't be totally against another feature-length cartoon though. It could be about what happened to Beavis and Butthead and what they are doing in present time. If they aged in real time, Beavis and Butthead would be around 30 now. I'm sure they'd still be on the couch, but now they wouldn't be able to find any videos on MTV to make fun of. Of course Stuart would be some Bill Gates type millionaire now.

SOURCE

No comments: