Monday, March 31, 2008

Don't get Mariah's statistics wrong


Mariah Carey hung up on a radio interview yesterday after the DJ misquoted the amount of albums she has sold.

During the interview, Radio One's DJ Reggie Yates said to Mariah, "You've sold over 80 million albums worldwide..."

Mariah then interrupted him and said
"Is that the right quote? I don't know. I have to ask someone I don't know if that is accurate." Then, click! She hung up the phone.

Mariah has actually sold 160 million albums.

SOURCE

So the moral of this story is: Don't mess with a diva's record sales!

Don't believe me? Watch:


At this time, please welcome our guest, Mariah Carey!


"Hello."


Damn Mariah, that's some bod you got going on in that photo!! Exactly how many hours of Photoshop did that take?


"Oh, you are so silly! Isn't my ensemble there so cute?"


Uh, yeah? For a seventeen year-old. So anyway, any plans for a Glitter 2?



"OOH!! That was a good one! Ha!"


Thanks, hey how about going back to TRL and getting you batshit on again?


"You're KILLING me sweetie!! Oh, dear, I don't know what was going on that day!"


You know, Mariah, I've gotta say, people are all wrong about you. You sure have a great sense of humor and don't take yourself too seriously.

Well, I guess after selling 80 million albums, you kind of have to huh?



{CLICK}


Mariah? You there?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG. She is very gorgeous. I was surprised to see her nice profile on a site with hot pics and videos. It seems called ' m a r r y m i l l i o n a i r e . c o m '. Was she dating with someone? Is she single?