Monday, March 31, 2008

Annual Self-Indulgent Wrestlemania Comments

So Angelina and Brad may or may not have gotten married this weekend. WHO GIVES A CRAP? Yesterday was WRESTLEMANIA!!!



I have to say this was probably the best one in a long time. Most of the matches were great, the highlight of the night being the emotional Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels match (shut up, so what if I cried when HBK said "I'm sorry, I love you.") I was really surprised to see Orton keep the WWE title. All in all a really good night. Highlights are above for anyone that cares.

Of course, there were a couple of exceptions:




Ok, WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY NEED THIS BITCH FOR? She came out and announced the attendance. Yup, that's all she did. Oh, and Mr. Kennedy yelled in her face--that was pretty cool. Too bad the Boogeyman (is he even still in the WWE?)didn't feed her any worms since the she's bitching to PEOPLE about not being able to eat healthy. That's So Raven was there too, but I'm not going to pick on her because she was making sick children's dreams come true or some shit like that.




The Bunnymania match. The only good part was when the lights went out (7:22). I think God was trying to tell the WWE something. And what the hell was the reason for that kiss between Snoop Dog and Maria?



Here's the much hyped Floyd Mayweather vs. Big Show match. I wonder if ESPN realizes rasslin's fake?




And yes, Undertaker beat my boyfriend for the Heavyweight Title. We all knew it was gonna happen. Hell of a match though.



Unfortunately, the WWE is never far from scandal and during the grand finale fireworks display, there was a malfunction and over 40 fans were injured when fireworks and cables landed on the crowd. Fortunately though while many were burned, no one was seriously injured.

On the malfunction, Gene Snitsky has released a statement exclusively to Asshat Hollywood: "It wasn't my fault."

STORY

No comments: