Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I can't wait!!!!


Be prepared to your mind blown. That's right!! Pop sensation Heidi Montag has another music video coming out soon!!

Heidi's boyfriend and producer extraordinaire, Spencer Pratt told PEOPLE that the video will be out "within the month," and be more conceptual (Personally, I don't know how that's possible) but still “very simple, [and] very entertaining, just like the last one.” He also said that thing about it blowing people's minds. (Insert your own oral joke.)

While you twitch waiting eagerly for the follow-up to
Higher, enjoy this gem I stumbled on at TelevisionWithoutPity.com. My favorite part is when the interview turns to religion and Heidi talks about how she's a non-denominational Baptist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way she's pretending to eat that taco. At least Spencer didn't even bother taking a photogenically appealing bite out of his like she did.