Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The check is in the mail Wyclef

Or was that the Jacko is in the male child? Either way, Wyclef Jean is still waiting for payment from Michael Jackson for recordings of some of Michael's tracks that he worked on nearly ten years ago!

Wyclef said,
"Michael owes me money. After Mike did Blood On The Dance Floor I went into the studio with him. We did a couple of sessions. When I'm in the studio I'm very specific. I'm very tough in the studio. It was a long time ago now, but I still haven't been paid. Mike knows the money he owes me. I just wish he'd get in touch."

Yeah good luck on that man. You have a better chance of the Fugees reuniting than you will ever seeing a dime from Michael Jackson. On a possible Fugees reunion, Wyclef has said, "Before I work with Lauryn Hill again, you will have a better chance of seeing Osama Bin Laden and [George W.] Bush in Starbucks having a latte, discussing foreign policies, before there will be a Fugees reunion"

Ok, in that case Wyclef, make that you have a better chance of seeing Osama Bin Laden and George W. Bush in Starbucks having a latte, discussing foreign policies, than you will ever seeing a dime from Michael Jackson.

Michael is believed to be over 300 million dollars in debt. (Makes ya feel a little better about your Visa bill huh?)

SOURCE

No comments: