Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Scarlett Johansson doesn't want to alienate old hags

Scarlett Johansson is threatening to sue Us Weekly magazine after they ran a photo of her and below quoted her as saying, "I definitely believe in plastic surgery. I don't want to be an old hag. There's no fun in that." She's also pissed that the mag implied that she had a nose job.

Scarlett is now denying that she said that and is afraid the quote will damage her image and alienate her fans. In a statement she said, "I have always been straightforward with the press regarding my body image and I am very concerned that my fans (and perhaps even my employers) will feel mislead. Thus, I feel compelled to take immediate legal action against Us Weekly."

Yeah right, she said it and she meant it!


SOURCE

No comments: