Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Deep Thoughts with Jude Law

On regretting cheating on Sienna with the nanny, Jude Law had this to say:

"There's no regret. You can't regret. I mean, I've felt regret but I've also refused to allow regret to sow a seed and live in me because I don't believe it.

You feel it, it's like guilt, it's like jealousy, it's like all those horrible things and... You've just got to snip them and get them out, because they're no good. Because if you regret, in a way, have you learnt and moved on?"

Wow, I bet whoever asked Jude this question regrets it.

Or maybe they feel the regret but are not allowing it to sow a seed in them. Or maybe they snipped it and got it out. Or quite possibly, they had the regret, but learnt and moved on. In a way.

SOURCE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whaaaaa?

LMAO

Anonymous said...

Personally, I don't think he owes anybody an explanation for any of it...it was between him and Sienna and nobody else's business. If asked again, I'd say, that's over and done, next question, please.