Thursday, August 9, 2007

When you don't go to rehab, you go to the hospital


TMZ reports that Amy Winehouse was rushed to a London Hospital this morning and treated for..say it with me: exhaustion. She has been told to take "a rest" and all of her upcoming concerts have been canceled. I'm shocked! She seemed so healthy not to mention she's sooooooooo talented. (you can't see but I'm rolling my eyes and making the jerking off hand gesture as I say that)

Can I just rant for a minute here? We joke about this stuff all the time and laugh at trainwrecks like Britney, Lindsay, and Amy but I'm really getting bored with these fucking spoiled brats messing up their lives up. Then people say things like "I'm so worried about {insert random spoiled asshat} " Well you know what? I'm not worried. I'm just bored. Throw your lives away morons!

Can somebody please do something other than go to rehab, crash a car, or get pregnant?

No comments: