Thursday, August 9, 2007

I love when Axl stirs the shit

Keep on dreaming..


So remember a while back when there were rumors of a Guns N' Roses reunion? Well, you probably don't, but the diehards like me do. So anyway, the most recent rumors made Slash's bandmates in Velvet Revolver really nervous.

Slash says, "I was sitting at home writing songs when I heard Axl had put out a press release saying in so many words that I was going back. There had been a lot of shit going around, stories about me and Axl, but what made this so bad was that it seemed so factual. The guys were worried, angry even. I had to sit them down and tell them it wasn't true. They were still a bit skeptical as it seemed so detailed. We got through it but it was an unexpected bump in the road. I didn't expect to go there with something that was so much part of my past."

Ok, for those of you that don't know, Velvet Revolver is made up of Slash, Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots, some other dude, and TWO other former members of Guns N' Roses. Can anyone see the irony? Wouldn't the other two guys know if there really was a Guns N' Roses REUNION. Maybe not Matt Sorum but at least Duff.

I'm boring the non-GN'R nutswingers, sorry.

SOURCE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like K-Fed. Don't hate!!!!!!!!!!