Friday, May 25, 2007

Better start back-pedalling Dean!

Mary Jo Eustace, former wife of Dean McDermott (who left her for Tori Spelling), has written an essay for a new anthology called The Other Woman, a collection of stories written by 21 woman who have been betrayed. PEOPLE has an excerpt:



' When Dean called me from the set [of his TV movie], he told me how great he was getting along with his costar Tori Spelling. She was fun, caring and much hotter in real life. I assumed this was good. Before he left, jokes flew at the prospect of working with the daughter of a Hollywood mogul. I suggested he befriend her. "Who knows?" I laughed. It might be good for his career.

Now here he is, back. We're on vacation and I'm wearing my bikini with saggy faded bottoms. I know something is wrong. "Have you met someone?" I ask. He nods yes. "Is it Tori Spelling?" He nods. "We're soulmates," he says. "She loves me unconditionally."

"What conditions?" I scream. "You've only known each other three weeks."

I look down at my baby daughter. "We just adopted a baby." The phrase single mother pops up in my brain. I start to feel weightless as I cross the divide between together and alone.

"I'm not leaving the kids," he says. "I'm leaving you."

I begin to sob. I actually begin to worry that maybe it's all because I look fat. Maybe he was undecided, and this dreadful bikini sealed the deal. '


Yeah, I think it was the saggy bikini bottoms for sure. Chick lit irks! The much hotter part is awesome though! It's a good thing they have that unconditional love, because that's one hell of a back-handed compliment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

McDermott's an arrogant jerk who left a very sexy woman for a Hollywood troll. Guys like him make me sick....and I'm a guy.