Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Asshat Idol - Finale Part One


The fallen Idols watch in anticipation as Blake and Jordin compete for a crappy one-album record deal which they will have no creative freedom over:

Melinda - "That's what I would have had to sing? Thank god I'm not up there."
Lakisha - "Girl, you know it. That shit's rank."
Chris - "ZZZZZZZZZ---MMMMM Blakkkeee....Oh? Damn, I keep falling asleep. Hey, pass the joint back Phil! And what's so damn funny?"
Phil - "I just farted! Hehehee!"
Old Dude next to Phil - "What is that smell?"
Haley - "I hate sitting here. No one can see my legs."
Chris - "Shut up Stacey!"
Haley- "It's HALLLEEEYYYY!"
Sanjaya -"I will execute my final plan for world domination tomorrow night, muhahhahaha!"
Chris Sligh - "Yo, can I get a hot dog over here? Hey! Aren't you Brian Dunkelman?"
Woman in the upper right hand corner - "SOMEONE HELP!! I'VE BEEN STABBED!"



Seriously, that picture pretty much sums up my feelings on part one of the finale. Too bad Blake didn't beatbox over the entire last song, refusing to sing it! That would have been so punk rock! Oh well. Since we all know Jordin is going to win (especially Jordin --by the way, you didn't yet so STOP CRYING!) the most we can hope for is a semi-funny skit featuring Sanjaya. I hope someone called Joel Mchale

No comments: