Thursday, April 12, 2007

"Will you love me if I get a mohawk mommy?"

Life and Style allegedly spoke to a Brangelina "insider" who said that St. Angelina doesn't love Shiloh as much as her more exotic children.

The insider revealed, “Angie doesn’t change Shiloh’s diapers or hold her when she cries. One time Shiloh was having a tantrum and Angie just told Brad to quiet her down because she was upsetting the other kids.”

In the magazine's cover story other sources claim that Angelina and Brad are frequently at odds over Angelina's preferential treatment to the other children. And don't forget that "blob" comment Angelina made a few months ago.

I'm actually siding with Angelina here. She probably figures that Shiloh's already going to be conceited enough having those genes and doesn't want to make it any worse. I can't wait to see Shiloh in 17 years though, she's gonna be so messed up she'll probably hook up with Maddox.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And on a totally unrelated topic, I'm happy to see Angelina's nips aren't quite on the same level. That makes me feel just a wee bit better about my own. Nips, that is.