Wednesday, February 7, 2007

More Idol Scandal!


First up:

Akron Watson was arrested in April 2003 for misdemeanor possession of marijuana. After being selected to go to the Hollywood round, American Idol sent a crew out to Akron's house to do a feature on him. “We talked about everything,” Akron said [including the charge for smoking the pot]. He said after the interview that the American Idol producers sent numerous emails regarding the upcoming trip to Hollywood.

But then, less than a week before he was supposed to leave to go out to Hollywood, Akron go a phone call from a representative of the show.

“I was supposed to leave that Monday, they called me on a Thursday. They said we’re not gonna let you go. And I asked ‘why?’ And he said ‘Well I’m not really sure’… and then he gave me some alternatives for what I should say to people if they asked why I was kicked off … He told me to tell people that I was now an alternate ... That would protect [me] and protect the show.”


SOURCE 1 & 2


Next : Turns out "Crazyface" is actually crazy




FROM Houstonian Online :

' On Nov. 1, a student reported that his car had sustained engine damage on campus as a result of sugar that had been placed in the gas tank.

"The student found out that he had sugar in his tank after taking the car to a mechanic for car trouble," UPD investigative officer Mark Saha said.

After discovering the source of the problem, the student contacted UPD and gave them several people he believed could have been responsible.

One of those suspects, Ashlyn Carr, 19, was called in by UPD and confessed to the crime. She was arrested on Criminal Mischief charges, a state jail felony and booked into the Walker County Jail. According to Saha, the offense was cited as a felony because of the large estimated damages value of $2500. '


Awww, let them stay! I'd love to hear Ashlyn's version of Pour Some Sugar on Me!

I love how American Idol gets all the crazies and criminals. Somebody find the nutty Astronaut Diaper Lady's audition tape because you know she tried out too!

No comments: