Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Axl!

I feel so guilty. I was so sick yesterday I forgot to wish my main guy Axl Rose a happy 45th birthday! God damn, I can't believe he's 45. I remember when he turned 30--they had a big party for him on MTV--that's way back when MTV was cool. Kurt Loder was even there to celebrate! Anyway I was 15 at the time and we all thought 30 was so old. But I was still gonna marry him. Now he's 45 and I'm gonna be 30. Damn, what the hell happened?

Oh well, that's life I guess. I am still always 15 years old at heart when I hear GN'R and Axl will always be the hot guy above to me, not the cornrowed mess he is now. That reminds me, Chinese Democracy is less than one month away, whoohooo!

Oh and happy belated birthday also to Duff McKagan(Feb 5th) (It's so sad that I have relatives whose birthdays I can't remember but these guys' are embedded in my brain.)

No comments: