Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Paris Hilton

Happy 26th Skanky!! With each passing year, you look more and more ridiculous.

Are they all packed in a trailer or something?

"WHY IS NO ONE PAYING ATTENTION TO MEEE?!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!"

"Who else wants to take a picture while sticking their face in my crotch?"

"I'm sorry Miss Hilton, but you are going to have to remove your shoes, the floor is extremely slippery with Brandon Davis around."

"MMMM Paris--I mean Stavros."

"MMMMM, fries."

"Hey Ludacris!! You N*****!!! "

PHOTOS 1 & 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite an interesting birthday party I must say. but you are right, she is looking terribly ridiculous. Happy Birthday Ms. Hilton.
Drop into my blog on birthday ecards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and other interesting info.