Thursday, January 18, 2007

Seacrest Out-raged

It's a battle of the bitches!! Ryan Seacrest is flippin mad at Angelina Jolie for acting like a complete asshat during a red carpet interview Monday at the Golden Globes.

On Ryan's radio show Wednesday morning he said “I asked her four questions and she didn’t even answer me. I literally stood there and tried to ask a couple of questions. At one point I just kind of let the E! microphone sit in front of her for a second to see if she was going to acknowledge it, and she clearly wanted nothing to do with me or my question or my answer or any of it.”

He did say about Pitt, “Brad was fantastic.”

His on-air cohost Ellen K then rebutted, "Well, she has said that she finds all these award shows a waste of time and money."

Seacrest angrily responded, "Well then don’t go. Don’t go. Don’t go support your man. Don’t go."

He's a complete egomaniac and I hate him for getting Kathy Griffin fired from E! but I'm Team Seacrest all the way on this one. I think it's awesome that someone finally has the balls to call out Saint Angelina.

SOURCE

No comments: