Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Golden Globe Caption Fun!

Ang - "I 'm better than her and her and him and her and....................."
Brad - "I kind of miss Jen, we'd toke up before these events. It's kind of boring like this."

"You were supposed to wear a GREEN tie to go with my gown! How can we be the new Jack and Karen if we can't color coordinate!"

Did Uncle Jesse get hairplugs? His hair kind of reminds me of Elton John's.

"I have a foot long cock and slept with Heather Locklear. Suck on that Mr. Paparazzi! "


" Donald, why exactly are we here?"


"Oh good, Donald Trump is here. Now I won't be number one on the Worst Hair list!"

"Yes, I have an accent. I thought we were over this. I'm English. Can I continue now moron?"

"Get Denise out of here!"


"Are you all sure I don't have frogs in my hair? It really feels like I do."

You remember when Lara Flynn Boyle showed up to an awards show in a tutu because Jack cheated on her with a dancer? Maybe Justin cheated on Cameron with a clown.

No comments: