Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Yeah, and Lindsay's Sober and Chinese Democracy is Coming Out

I think the unseasonably warm weather has these morons thinking it's April Fool's Day and not Christmas.


Paris Hilton Says She's Been Celibate for 'Six or Seven Months'

By Jennifer Cox
Dec 18, 2006


Many folks mocked celebrity socialite Paris Hilton when she declared that she was swearing off sex this summer. But the party girl is sticking with her story. According to a report from MSNBC Paris says she has been off sex for about six or seven months.

Uh-huh. Jeannette Walls reports in the Monday morning 'Scoop' offering that the hotel heiress is who reportedly has been dumped by her panty-less best friend, Britney Spears insists she’s made good on the no-sex claim.

When asked by a reporter how long it’s been since she’s had sex, Hilton said, “About six or seven months, I think. I don’t care,” reports the London Mirror. “I would rather just make out and kiss someone instead of sex.”

Hilton insists that she’s actually quite modest in that area.

“I’ve only been in, like, two relationships and I just thought I’d like to be single,” Hilton declared. “Sex is sacred. People shouldn’t have sex unless they’re in an exclusive relationship anyway. I’d rather not do anything. Guys want you more when you don’t do it! Young girls should know that.”

Paris Hilton the role model. Of course it is always difficult to tell with Ms. Hilton as she is also reportedly set to marry her on/off sweetie Stavros Niarchos.

ASININE PARIS QUOTE OF THE DAY :

According to Star Pulse She told the Daily Star in the UK, "It's true. I am going to get married. "I want a fairytale wedding and Britney's going to be my matron of honor. She can advise me."

SOURCE

The only thing I can think Britney can advise Paris of is to make sure you have an iron-clad pre-nup.

No comments: