Thursday, February 12, 2009

WWE gets another "Punk"


Even though the deal with Mickey Rourke appearing at Wrestlemania fell through, the WWE is still getting an Oscar nominee to appear on their programming. Ok, that's not true. But they are getting an Oscar winner's
fiancee to appear on their programming.

David Otunga, aka Soon-To-Be-Mr.-Jennifer-Hudson, aka "Punk" from I Love New York 2 has signed a developmental contract with the company. He will be training at the Florida Championship Wrestling facility in Tampa.

Speaking of I Love New York, a while back there were rumors that New York herself, the lovely Tiffany Pollard was also in talks with the WWE. That still has not been confirmed. Oh please let this be true, she is perfect for the WWE! I could just picture her in a feud with Vickie Guerrero. "Excuse me!" "No, excuse ME!" "No, excuse ME bitch!" And then the Boogeyman could show up and stuff worms down both their big mouths!

SOURCE

Also, while I'm on a wrestling post, I'd just like to say welcome back to my boy Christian who made his WWE return on ECW Tuesday night!!!





God, I missed that smirk! (although not enough to watch TNA)

No comments: