Friday, February 6, 2009

Let's go Balistic!

Sorry, sorry. I went MIA again. Not really, I've been here, I was just lazy. But today I decided to check back on my blog and I'm so excited because I actually got a comment on my last post!!!! I have readers!!!! Well, a reader! Ok, technically it's spam, but I don't care, I'm invigorated! Watch out Perez and Dlisted, soon I may even get a comment from that millionaire dating site!!

I feel like dancing!!! Let's all (and by "all" I mean me and that spambot if he's still around) dance to my new favorite song. Of course I'm referring to "The Christina Bale Dance Remix (What don't you fucking understand?) "

I know you've all heard this already, but it's so addicting, it must be played again.
Seriously, you could tell me this was a real song and I'd be like "cool, is it new KMFDM?"


1 comment:

Writer10 said...

What the FUCK is FUCKING wrong with me? I mean FUCK! My FUCKING ass was FUCKING jiggling and shaking in time to that FUCKING remix!! And FUCK! How in the FUCKING hell is it FUCKING possible for Christian FUCKING Bale to be so FUCKING hot?? I'm FUCKING outta here yo. Gonna watch American FUCKING Psycho.