Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And then a hero comes along....


Sit down Tom Cruise, Amy Winehouse is today's hero!!

While on her vacation in St. Lucia, Amy noticed a woman thrown overboard after a sailing lesson gone awry.

39-year-old Louise Williams told Britain's The Sun newspaper:
"I was bowled over by her kindness. She went out of her way to help. A six-foot wave caught the boat and I went flying and hit a rock. Amy was on the beach 20 metres away and she ran across immediately and said, 'Let's have a look at you.' She picked me up and took me across to the showers and was constantly asking, 'Are you all right?' Amy then helped Louise wash her cuts and wrapped her in dry towels.

Amy commented on the incident: "I thought she was going to die."

Ok, so Amy basically dried the girl off but hey, that's something.

Go Amy!!

SOURCE

No comments: