Monday, December 15, 2008

Is this commercial creeping anybody else out?



For real! It's just fucking wrong! If I were a kid, this kind of crap would ruin Christmas for me.

Listen up kids, don't believe this garbage ok? Yes Virgina, Jessica Simpson and Donald Trump are right, there really IS a Santa Claus, but he's not some weird skinny douche with a smartphone.

To get that mess out of our heads and warm our chilled heartstrings back up here's a local commercial starring this guy named Good Ol' Tom. Now, unlike that Palm Centro tool, Good Ol' Tom is a warm-hearted, huggable real-life Santa, helping people in these hard times by giving them cash for their old broken jewelery and family heirlooms.



You know the class ring guy went on a crack binge after that!


That was touching, I know, but this one is the best. I dare you not to tear up at this Clio deserving masterpiece:



Gets me every time! "Thank you Raymond!"

No comments: