Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Save him Jazzy Jeff!!!




Will Smith reunited with DJ Jazzy Jeff at the premiere party for his new movie Hancock last night. The two performed many of their hits and reminded the crowd of a time long ago before Will was brainwashed by Scientology.

The crowd started chanting "Save Him Jeff!" during "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" but Jeff knew there was no use once they broke into the theme song from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Will started rapping:

In West Los Angeles one summer day
On a movie set, I was at the buffet
Chillin' out and having some chocolate fondue
When I was approached by my co-star Tom Cruise
Then a couple of guys
They were all dressed in blue
Started asking if I ever heard of Xenu
I tried to be polite and act like I cared
Then they said “You need an audit” and strapped me into a chair

A limo pulled up
And when it came near
The license plate said “Ron” and the bumper sticker said “Clear!”
If anything, I can say I was pretty scared
Cause Tom kept on laughing and yelling “Prepare!”

We pulled up to the Center about seven or eight
And I yelled to Tom, “Yo man, I thought you were straight!”
Looked at the Center and at Tom's crazy glare
But now I realize, I was just unaware

Yeah

LET ME HEAR YOU THETANS!

I say Dia
You say Netics
Dia....



The crowd went silent and then Will responded: "Wait, wait, I am NOT A Scientologist!!!!!!!!"

SOURCE

No comments: