Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Snoop don't like Oprah no more!

Snoop Dogg has shot back at the Queen of the World, Oprah Winfrey after she called him a misogynist.

This all started last year when Oprah called out Snoop for perpetuating a negative image of women through hip-hop on her show. Snoop felt she should have invited him on her show to give him the opportunity to defend himself.

The always eloquent Snoop said, "I don't like her no more. I really was offended, because I kind of like her. Liked her. I'm very articulate, very intellectual. She didn't even get a chance to even know me."

That quote gets funnier every time you read it.

Snoop added that his misogynisting days are over, know what I'm sayin? He said his new work "is for the women" and that he wants to " give the ladies something, because I've been so mean and so rude."

To start on his quest of feminism, Snoop will serve as the master of ceremonies for the "BunnyMania Lumberjack Match" at this year's Wrestlemania. In the match, four scantily clad women (two of which are Playboy Playmates) roll around the floor with each other while other scantily clad women surround the ring. Take that Oprah!!!


SOURCE

No comments: