Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Oh Jaime.....


In case you haven't heard, Brit's little sis is following right in her (bare) footsteps and getting knocked up too!

The father is Jamie's boyfriend of two years, Casey Aldridge. He is nineteen years old. Jamie is sixteen.

On the pregnancy, Jamie said in an exclusive to OK! Magazine, "I can’t say it was something I was planning to do right now. But now that it’s in my lap and that it’s something I have to deal with, I’m looking forward to being the best mom I can be. I'm also super-psyched about getting my driver's license y'all! I also can't wait to have my baby shower with all the little clothes n stuff! It's so cute!! I can't wait, I'm just like Britney now for real!"

Upon hearing the news, Britney's response was, "My sister's not pregnant!" Then she drove around confused, making several U-Turns, cutting across traffic, and going in and out of hotels. So, nothing out of the ordinary. Still no word as to whether or not she believes Jamie is pregnant yet.

No comments: