Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Donald Trump says Clooney is "short" and St. Angelina is "no beauty"


Oh no Donald Trump!! You haven't been in the news for awhile so what are you going to do?

Insult Rosie O'Donnell? Again?

Nah, beyond played out.

Talk about the new season of the number 1 hit show The Apprentice?

Oh, wait. Never mind that one too.

Get into another fictional feud with Vince McMahon and make wrestling fans suffer through it for months?

For the love of Snitsky, fuck no!!

Uh, ok. How about insult a couple random big celebrities for no reason?

DING! DING! DING!


Donald Trump has recently declared himself an expert on beauty and sorry George Clooney and Saint Angelina, you guys don't make the cut.

Trump recently told Larry King, "One of the perceptions I had of George Clooney was he was this big, strong guy. And he was very little when I met him."

On Angelina he had this to say: "Angelina Jolie is sort of amazing because everyone thinks she's like this great beauty. And I'm not saying she's an unattractive woman, but she's not beauty, by any stretch of the imagination. I really understand beauty. And I will tell you, she's not - I do own Miss. Universe. I do own Miss USA. I mean I own a lot of different things. I do understand beauty, and she's not."


Hey Donald, I do own a muzzle. I do own duct tape. I understand relevance, and you are not.

By the way, has anyone checked in on George and Angelina to make sure they are not on suicide watch?

SOURCE

(Yeah, I realize I sorta, almost, kinda defended Saint Angelina. Mark today's date, because it won't happen again anytime soon.)


Meanwhile, Trump's first ex-wife Ivanna (58) will marry 35-year-old dancer and model Rossano Rubicondi. The couple is planning to wed at Donald Trump's Florida estate. Ivana told the New York Daily News, "I feel great. We've been together five years."



Now I ain't sayin' he's a gold digger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you suppose such a homely man models? Donald Trump commenting on anyone's looks is kinda hilarious in itself, add in the fact he married a Slavic hooker and it's really giggle time.