Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Jon Gives Brits a Bad Name (I know that makes no sense ok?)



Jon Bon Jovi didn't seem to having such a nice day when during a recent interview for Glamour magazine he went off on, well pretty much every English celebrity.

On Robbie Williams: "Robbie Williams? That guy couldn't even fill a bar. He couldn't sell 500 tickets."

On Oasis (are they even still around?): "Oasis couldn't fill a bar either – and they're full of themselves."

On Pete Doherty: "We're not familiar with Pete Doherty in the US other than his antics and the fact that he's always in trouble – I've never heard a single one of his songs."

On David Beckham: [He is]"past his prime".

Although he maybe should have bit his tongue on the "past his prime" comment (glass houses...), I have to admit, he's right about most of them.

I suggest Jon and David settle this with a good old fashioned duel to determine who is more past their prime. In a mud pit. In my backyard.

SOURCE

No comments: